Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary Negotiable - Dependent on Experience
Our client excels in providing the highest quality Civil & Structural consultancy services to our clients in the UK and Middle East, across all market sectors including both public and commercial projects.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a proven ability to coordinate projects and communicate effectively with design team members and be technically competent with the design of structures to current design standards.
Experience and Qualifications Required
* 4 years post degree experience.
* Ability to deliver projects through to completion, and work within a multi-disciplinary consultancy.
* Sound technical skills and willingness to learn.
* Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
* Software experience in TEDDS, Building Designer and Tekla would be desirable.
About ATS Re...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)