We have an opportunity for a Setting out Engineer role located in Leeds City Centre working for a well-established, main contractor in the UK. Our client specialises in key construction projects including new build and refurbishments of hotel and leisure, commercial, industrial, health and education.
As a Setting Out Engineer for this role you MUST have your own robotic Equipment , and laptop - and experience of Surveys and Investigation work.
This is role starting Monday 1st Febrauary 2021 for two weeks.
To apply please forward your CV to Hazel Baron via this advert.
Key roles & responsibilities:
* Must have own equipment
* Able to carry out detailed setting out
* Site surveying work
* Site investigation work
* Control work with spot laser and grids
* Prepared to work in central Leeds
* Strong communication skills
* Prepared to work long hours
* Ensure all work progresses in compliance with H & S procedures
(click "adview.online" below for full description)