I am currently seeking an experienced Senior Civil / Infrastructure Engineer to work my clients busy Leeds office.
Potential recruits must have several years of experience in a similar practice, and be at Chartered or near-Chartered status.
Must have experience managing a number of projects at any one time in a fast-moving environment. Excellent communication skills are essential.
Projects include large scale flood-alleviation works, Flood Risk Assessments and Drainage Strategy documents for Planning as well as Estate roads and drainage, and SUDS schemes.
Relevant skills include:
* Road and sewer design to adoptable standards
* Surface water / foul water underground drainage design.
* Flood risk assessments / flood alleviation schemes.
* Coastal erosion flood breach analysis.
* Attenuation and discharge control systems.
* SUDS / swales / soakaway design / infiltration basins.
* Access and estate roads. S278 ag...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)