Advantage are pleased to be working with our client who is a leading manufacturer within thier field. They are looking to expand their team with the addition of a new experienced saw and Manufacturing Operative for the cut shop.
Working in a busy manufacturing environment operating a variety of engineering machines including,
* Hand tools
* Bending tools.
Other duties inc:
* Picking orders
* packing orders
* Working to company health and safety standards
* Keeping area organised and tidy
* Writing procedures and processes
* Good understanding of excel and office.
* Ability to use WMS and other systems
Experience in a general engineering background preferred but not essential as full onsite training will be provided for the successful applicant. A willingness to learn and be part of a successful manufacturing team is a must.
* Hours are 40 hours ...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)