Purchase Ledger Clerk | Wakefield | £20-23k | Fixed Term Contract 3-6 months
Axon Moore is exclusively working with a Wakefield based business to source a Purchase Ledger Clerk for 3-6 months.
The role presents an exciting opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to be accountable for the whole purchase ledger process, from purchase orders through to invoices and reconciliation. You will provide an indispensable service to the finance team, underpinning the wider financial stability of the business through robust processes and systems.
Purchase Ledger Clerk key responsibilities:
* Matching, checking and coding invoices
* Working out VAT payments
* Making payments via BACS and cheques
* Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
* Reconciliation of supplier statements
* Resolving supplier queries
* Managing petty cash
* Data entry
* Being first point of contact for all relevant enquiries
(click "adview.online" below for full description)