Our client is a successful and established law firm with multiple offices in West Yorkshire, with this role being based in their Yeadon office. They are currently looking to bring in an experienced Conveyancer to join the firm.
Please only apply if you have relevant experience to this role.
* Manage buying, selling, remortgages, transfer of equity, transfers, and other parts of the conveyancing process
* Manage the efficient transfer of monies between relevant parties.
* Maintain strong lines of communication with all relevant parties including, clients, financial parties, estate agents to ensure a smooth process
* Check and Sign Certificate of Title
* Draft contracts, transfers, statements, and bills.
* Uphold the business reputation and encourage growth by recommending additional services/departments to clients
* Over 5 years PQE including at least 2 years in a supervisory role.