HGV Driver - Class 1 - Trunking - No Handballing - Ongoing Work - Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for HGV Class 1 drivers in Leeds, to work for one of the UK's leading logistics and parcel distribution companies.
What does working as an HGV Class 1 Driver entail?
- Driving an HGV - Class 1
- Clean Trunking working with the UK's leading parcel delivery brand in Leeds, no handballing
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
- Extra Routes available for longer shifts
- No handballing required
- Clean work
- Depot to Depot
Shift times & working hours for HGV Class 1 Drivers:
- Immediate Starts
- On-going full-time shifts
- Day shifts available 06:00 to 12:00
- Afternoon shifts available 12:00 to 18:00
- Nights shifts available 18:00 to 06:00
- Weekend only work available
- Minimum 8 hours per day
- Monday to Friday - £13.25p/h (Days) or £15.00p/h (Nights)<...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)