The Field Service Engineer role will see you being responsible for carrying out the planned maintenance, breakdown work and installation of the clients equipment. Key responsibilities will be:
* Planned Service Calls - typically 1-2 day jobs carrying out servicing plus any follow up repair work. The electrical and mechanical work will be checking for worn components and replacing where required.
* Reactive breakdown calls - any issues are initially managed to the hotline support team and will be fed to you if they haven't been resolved remotely.
* Installations - This will entail mounting the machine and wiring the machine up correctly so it can't communicate with the production line it is integrated into.
* Electrically the role will require you to carry out fault finding, cable installations and component replacement.
* Mechanical work will include basic fabrication (drilling holes) and fitting.
To be succ...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)