SmartSourcing are looking for a Digital User Researcher this contract will be REMOTE for the rest of 2020 with a choice of locations to return to after Leeds, Newcastle or Blackpool.
User Researchers plan, design and carry out research activities to develop an understanding of the citizens who use governments digital products and services. They also share research insights to inform improvements to user experiences.
The Core Purposes of User Research is to:
1. Conduct User Research - Plan and conduct user centric and evidence based research activities.
2. Generate Insights - Convert research data into clear findings.
3. Develop Research Strategy - Develop appropriate research strategies and its approach.
4. Inclusive Research - Include a spectrum of users in appropriate research activities, and advocate for product values internally.
5. User centred and Agile practices.
1. Work ...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)