Due to ongoing growth my client has an opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant. You will play a key role in the creation of engaging and dynamic content for website, digital, social media and offline channels, working as part of a small marketing team. This is a full time, permanent, salaried position based in Yeadon, Leeds.
Normal hours are 8:30 - 17:00 Mon - Fri but a flexible approach will be required to meet the demands of the role.
* As Digital Marketing Assistant, you will create visual content such as photography, video and animation
* Develop content for on and offline advertising campaigns
* Help develop brand materials such as icons and logos
* Help develop the suite of company and product literature
* Administer the website, both content and product/pricing pages
* Write copy and support the Marketing Manager across all areas of marketing including copywriting, proof reading, social media, ex...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)