Corporate Law Firm
Leeds City Centre
My client is a prestigious law firm based in Leeds City Centre. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join their finance team. This is a great role for those with experience in B2B debt recovery looking to join a forward thinking, professional team.
As a Credit Controller your duties will include:
* Maintaining relationships with clients via letters and phone to ensure prompt payment of legal bills
* Manging a ledger and reducing the amount of debt
* Liaising with Partners to help with outstanding debt and help resolve outstanding queries
* Working toward cash collection targets and keeping accurate records on all debt chasing
* Client billing
* Assisting Finance Managers regarding divisional debt
* Working closely with team leaders to escalate and resolve any potential issues regarding client debt
As a Credit Control...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)